Sunday, June 1, 2014

More Seedling Donations

 The Victory Garden has been so incredibly lucky this spring; so many people have donated (or as above, grew especially for us!) seedlings for our garden and the Hunger Council's garden network.  Above, one of my volunteers from last year grew all these specifically for the Victory Garden.  She said she had a few issues, but they look strong and healthy to me.  Thanks Kristin!

 Below is a donation from an un-known sorce.  Another Gleaner's employee brought them to the garden to share with the network.  Fantastic!  I have cabbage plants, more tomatoes and peppers, eggplant, and even some watermelon I will plant.

Unfortunately I cant plant anything until the irrigation is set up, so my driveway and deck have become the plant nursery until further notice.  But that's OK, they will be well cared for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment